Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What does AISI mean?

Heard about the strange word 'AISI' told by your friend in texting? But you don't have any idea about the word and its orgin? Don't worry, here is the full form meaning of the word with explanation. You can also find the examples, samples and other stuffs related for the word. You can also learn other Internet slang words and the chat words which will be helpful for short and fast chatting experience.

AISI

The meaning for the word AISI is As I See It.
  • In my view
  • According to my knowledge.
  • Is what I know.
  • From my learning.
  • As far as I'm aware.
  • According to me.
  • In my opinion.

Examples:

  1. In my view, its not impossible to do.
  2. As far as I know, the CDs are only in the round shape.
  3. According to me, girls are better than boys.
  4. In my opinion, they will win the match.

Explanation:


The person is telling what he/she view a matter personally but that doesn't needs to be the same in reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 
Copyright Chat Words Decoder All Rights Reserved
Powered by TechDracula.com
All articles are the properties of this website.
You must not republish without written permission.