Monday, June 30, 2014

AFAIC Meaning - Full Form Expansion

Has your friend tell you the word 'AFAIC' in the chat but you don't know the meaning for the word? Get the full expansion for the word AFAIC here! You can also find the examples, samples and other stuffs related for the word. You can also learn other Internet slang words and the chat words which will be helpful for short and fast chatting experience.

AFAIC:

The meaning of the word AFAIC is As Far As I'm Concerned.

  • According to me.
  • In my opinion.
  • In my view.

Examples:

  1. According to me, she is a clever girl.
  2. In my opinion, they are the better.
  3. In my view, its a possible thing.

Explanation:

The person is telling that his/her own opinion and that is not a general view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 
Copyright Chat Words Decoder All Rights Reserved
Powered by TechDracula.com
All articles are the properties of this website.
You must not republish without written permission.